Skip to content
- If you have a corporate "vase-return" order that is NOT weekly or bi-weekly, please book the order online as a Standard Order at least a day prior, and select the delivery item as "corporate vase-return." You can go to the Standard Order page by clicking here.
How it works:
- We pickup vases/planters for delivery to businesses, and pick-up the previous week's container(s).
- The return container(s) are held in the driver's vehicle until next time the driver is picking up orders at your store.
- The charge on returns is 75c per vase.
- We supply Corporate Vase-return UPC stickers for stores to use. Simply place the UPC sticker on the side of the pickup delivery card, and when the driver picks up the vases, he/she will scan the UPC code and attach the sticker to the bottom of the vase.
- In the event that the vase or container is not being returned the same day to the florist shop, the driver has the option to dispose of the water in the vase (water begins to smell), and discard the old flowers. If there is any special circumstance that you require to keep any of the flowers (ie. branches, decorations, etc.) then please fill out an "Update/Cancel Delivery Order" form, and make a note of this on the order form.
- For weekly or bi-weekly corporate orders, we offer a discount program based only on the extra pieces. For example 1-2 vases is list price, 3-4 vases is an extra $2, 5-6 vases is an extra $4 and so on.
- Weekly or bi-weekly corporate orders will be ordered automatically, you do not need to enter the order every time. Simply fill out a "Delivery Request" form, and in the notes section, enter details with the repeat day of the order.
- If a Weekly or bi-weekly corporate order is stopping for a week, for a longer period of time, permanently stopping, please fill out the "Update/Cancel Delivery Form".
- If a cancelled corporate order is starting up again at any point in time, as a one-time occurrence, or repeat occurrence, simply fill out the "Update/Cancel Delivery Form" again, and enter the details with the business name, start details, and any other details in the "notes" section of the form.
- We understand that the containers for these corporate programs are recycled containers every or every other week, and as a result the containers can become brittle, unstable, or may break with regular care and handling. We will not accept responsibility for damages caused by regular care and handling. We ask the florists as well as our drivers to handle large arrangements by holding one hand under the container, and one on the side of the container.
- Please inspect containers for any damage ahead of time, and particularly for any broken glass. We do not want our drivers to incur any cuts or injury as a result of damaged containers. We will extend the same courtesy by asking our drivers to report to dispatch any damages so florist staff do not risk getting cut or injured.
- Any container that is deemed unsafe by the driver will be reported to dispatch and not delivered.
- It is suggested that stores identify their corporate vases somehow, either a clear sticker with their store name, or a sticker at the bottom of the vase or container. We have had situations where we are dropping off a corporate at a vase who is receiving flowers from two different flower shops at the same time.
- choosing a selection results in a full page refresh